Monday, January 2, 2012

Joe's Iowa GOP Predictions


Thank goodness Iowa finally goes to caucus tomorrow. My predictions of how the votes will shake out:
  1. Romney
  2. Santorum
  3. Paul
Thrilled to see Newt Gingrich's star has fallen; more thrilled to see Bachmann dragging the bottom of the barrel; unhappy to see Santorum surging *ahem* rising in the polls, but not at all worried about him--it is highly unlikely he'll finish in the top four in New Hampshire.

C and I are trying to figure out if Bachmann will withdraw from the race immediately or wait until she receives 0% of the vote in New Hampshire next week...

Hat tip: Real Clear Politics

1 comment:

Pomoprophet said...

you predicted right. I hope you're also right about Santorum failing in New Hampshire. He honestly scares me because he really will try to take away our rights. And as much as I like NH and their "live free or die" motto, I don't trust the electorate. They're generally ignorant and uneducated and i've seen them vote for the frontrunner before just because...