Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hurricanes? in Boston?

I guess we didn't plan on this when we made the decision to move here:







C is scheduled to fly to Denver on Sunday morning, and already they are saying the hurricane may ground air traffic in the Northeast from Saturday to Sunday. This could be interesting...

Just for reference, C and I didn't feel yesterday's Virginia earthquake at all. But I'll bet my brother, who lives in Charlottesville just 35 miles from the quake epicenter, or our friends JD and DJ, who live in Annapolis about 140 miles from the epicenter, might have...

2 comments:

D.J. Free! said...

We DID!! It was kind of awesome (in the literal sense of that word). Very sobering.

Heath Fields said...

Indeed! It just goes to show, the east coast simply couldn't handle two more homosexuals. I blame these catastrophes on you...