Sunday, January 31, 2010

Vancouver in Time

Stunning time-lapse photography of the city of Vancouver, British Columbia, site of the 2010 winter olympics and home to my good friend John and was the site of one of my most memorable road trips with my dear friends Burke and Darren. Watching this video brought back memories from a trip I took to Vancouver with three of my best friends--John, Burke, and Darren. I remember a wonderful day we spent walking the beaches and watching the ships move into and out of the harbor. Mesmerizing.



One of my dreams is that C and I would make our home--at least for a few years--in Seattle, Washington, not far from Vancouver. Watching this video makes me realize I'd also be a happy man if we lived in Vancouver.

hat tip: Joe.My.God.

2 comments:

D.J. Free! said...

Stunning!

Um, I think you inadvertently mentioned the wrong "Washington." I'm sure you meant to say that you and C are hoping to live in Washington, D.C. Honest mistake. I forgive you :)

Intrepid Wanderer said...

Though you would be Canadian...