Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Honeymooners Return

We're baaaaaaack!

C and I recently returned from our honeymoon, and we had a marvelous time. We spent a week in and around Seattle, Washington and another week in Glacier National Park, Montana. We also had a chance to hang out with some of our dear friends and family who live in the Pacific Northwest.

Now we're back in Illinois. C returned to work immediately, but I've mostly been a lazy bum. I've got one more week of freedom before I begin work, so I'm enjoying every bit of R & R!


I'm also enjoying every moment I have in the same city as C. *sigh* The start of work marks a new phase for us: we'll be living in separate apartments in cities 90 miles apart. We'll certainly be spending every weekend together, but we're ruing the weekly separation. So I gotta store up my "C battery" before I leave :-)

1 comment:

Newscrazy said...

Slide show? I can't wait!