Monday, March 3, 2008

Absence Explained

Sorry for the long silence, everyone (all 3 of you who faithfully read the blog--you know who you are!). Two weeks ago I flew down to Memphis, TN to take part in a series of events called "Deconstructing the Ex-Gay Myth: A Weekend of Action and Art." I came back and have been swamped in work every since. I'd love to blog more right now, but it's unfortunately just not possible. I'm completely snowed in with work, and I'm spending another weekend at the office--blarg!

But I wanted to let you know about the weekend in Memphis, which was awesome. Check out the link above, which contains a photo album from the weekend and links to coverage in several media venues, including radio and newspaper. I also ended up on the five o'clock news in Memphis, but I don't think anyone has youtubed that clip.

More media will be coming out about the weekend, by the way. There was coverage by Rolling Stone and LOGO as well. I'm quite interested to see how those reporters cover the story.

At any rate, I long to have the chance to blog again. Sorry that it may be a little while yet!

1 comment:

TweetyJill said...

All I am hearing are excuses...