Friday, December 28, 2007

Warm Fuzzies



I'm hooked on the Top 40 song "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat. Its sweet lyrics and laid-back groove remind me of cozy, intimate times with the guy I love. :-)

The rain is falling on my window pane
But we are hiding in a safer place
Under covers staying dry and warm
You give me feelings that I adore

They start in my toes make me crinkle my nose
Where ever it goes I always know
That you make me smile please stay for a while now
Just take your time where ever you go
...
I've been asleep for a while now
You tuck me in just like a child now
'Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth

It starts in my soul and I lose all control
When you kiss my nose the feeling shows
Cause you make me smile baby, just take your time now
Holdin' me tight

1 comment:

D.J. Free! said...

awwww. so cute! *sigh*