Sunday, October 28, 2007

God: George W. Bush is a "good" but "arrogant" man

Pat Robertson believes God delivers detailed prophecies to him. First the disclaimer from Robertson's website:
At some times, His word to me has been remarkably precise and the subsequent fulfillment amazing. At other times, either my spiritual perception was lacking or else subsequent prayer or actions by others caused a different result than what I anticipated. Therefore, I must speak with great humility recognizing that I “see through a glass darkly.”
Now the highlights:

Saturday, December 30, 2006 – I believe the Lord spoke these further words to me…

“American politics is marked by indecision and strife. The Iraq war was folly and there is no way out. America pretends to support Israel but in reality is pushing Israel toward suicide. This, in turn, is bringing my wrath on America.

“(George) Bush is a good man and I have blessed him. But his arrogance has led to repeated foreign policy failures that have weakened the nation."

Hat tip: Bible Belt Blogger

2 comments:

Pomoprophet said...

Robertson needs to be stoned to death for his false prophesies... ;)

Darren said...

oh dear Lord! are you kidding me?? lol. for the life of me, i do not understand why this man is still on the air!